2017 DashKCK Sponsorship Opportunites
Want to get your logo in front of thousands? DTSKCK invites you to sponsor the 5K, 2017 DashKCK. A timed event, DashKCK participants can choose to run competitively or a non-competitive run/walk option. Registration is online at http://www.dashkck.com/register.html.Your donation supports:
- free participation by students
- participatory t-shirt and medal with registration by Aug 28
- snacks for participants
- fee for RaceDay Timing Solutions Company
Current in-kind donations of volunteers and public safety are well over $8,000. The Health Care Foundation of Greater Kansas City is our primary sponsor.
Sponsorship levels and benefits are:
- $250: listings on social media platforms including websites, newsletters, and blasts; name/logo on participant t-shirts; name/logo on professionally printed event day posters; exhibitor’s table at Library in the Park; logos in pdf or jpeg format
- $100: listings on social media platforms including websites, newsletters, and blasts
Please reply to Chuck, below, indicating your sponsorship level by August 20. We appreciate your payment by September 1. A community event, not a fundraiser, any excess proceeds will go to funding Little Library stations for child/youth reading/literacy to be placed in neighborhood parks in Wyandotte County.
- checks can be made and sent to DTSKCK with the memo: Dash
- CC donations can be made at: https://runsignup.com/dashkck
- contact Chuck w DTSKCK, below, for other payment methods
Thank you for your consideration.
Many Thanks to Current Dash Sponsors and Community Partners
The Health Care Foundation of Greater Kansas City, Donnelly College, the KCK Library, the YMCA, the KCKPD, the Wyandotte County Sheriff’s Department, the Parks and Rec Department of the Unified Government of Wyandotte County and Kansas City, KS, the KU Cancer Center and MCA, the Hilton Garden Inn, and the Wyandotte County Community Health Council, the NBC Community Development Corporation.
Download a copy of the 2017 DashKCK Sponsorship Letter here.