Job Alert: Temporary Surveyors
The Center for Community Health and Development (CCHD) http://communityhealth.ku.edu is a growing research center operating as a part of the KU Life Span Institute. CCHD’s mission is to support community health and development through collaborative research and evaluation, teaching and training, and technical support and capacity building. CCHD accomplishes this mission by working within communities and conducting associated sponsored project research.
They are seeking part-time (up to 32 hours per week) temporary employees to go door to door in Kansas City, Kansas conducting surveys.
- 30% - Conduct door-to-door surveys in Kansas City, Kansas.
- 30% -Conduct observations of physical activity and food purchase environments.
- 20% - Complete survey and observation tracking documentation.
- 20% - Report to supervisor about procedures and challenges in the field.
- High school diploma or GED equivalency.
- Must provide own transportation.
- Must be at least 18 years old. Must provide proof of age.
- Must have a valid email address.
- Fluency in Spanish (to be addressed on the application materials).
- Experience conducting surveys or observations.
- Six months of experience with helping coordinate and organize work.
- Excellent written communication skills as evidenced by application materials.
Contact Information for Applicants
Please contact Monica Mendez at (913) 439-9349, email@example.com with any questions.
Additional Candidate Instruction
Complete the online application and include references. A cover letter and resume are not necessary. However, applicants must have a valid email address and must show that they meet the required qualifications.
Review of applications begins on June 4, 2018, and continues as needed to collect a pool of qualified applicants. Learn more and submit application material here.