Job Alert: Temporary Surveyor, University of Kansas
Title: Temporary Surveyor Work Schedule: Various hours will be worked between 7:30am - 8:00pm Position Overview: The Work Group for Community Health and Development, http://communityhealth.ku.edu, is seeking part-time temporary employees to go door to door in Kansas City, Kansas conducting surveys.
Job Description (Responsibilities - 100%)
- Conduct door-to-door surveys in Kansas City, Kansas.
- Conduct observations of physical activity and food purchase environments.
- Complete survey and observation tracking documentation.
- Report to supervisor about procedures and challenges in the field.
- High school diploma or GED equivalency.
- Fluency in Spanish (to be addressed on the application materials).
- Must provide own transportation.
- Must be at least 18 years old and provide proof of age.
- Experience conducting surveys or observations.
- Six months of experience with helping coordinate and organize work.
- Excellent written communication skills as evidenced by application materials.
Additional Candidate Instruction: Complete the online application and include references. A cover letter and resume are not necessary. However, applicants must show that they meet the required qualifications.
Review of applications begins on December 1, 2016, and continues as needed to collect a pool of qualified applicants. Contact Information to Applicants Please contact Monica Mendez at (913) 439-9349 or Michelle Kampfer at (785) 864-0533 or email with any questions.
Advertised Salary Range $14.00 hour
Application Review Begins 01-Dec-2016
Disclaimer: The University of Kansas prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression and genetic information in the University's programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Executive Director of the Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access, IOA@ku.edu, 1246 W. Campus Road, Room 153A, Lawrence, KS, 66045, (785)864-6414, 711 TTY.