Junior Achievement of Greater Kansas City, Volunteers Needed
From our friends at Junior Achievement of Greater Kansas City: I am reaching out with a really big favor to ask you. Junior Achievement is in the midst of our biggest volunteer recruitment campaign to date. We are seeking to fill over 100 volunteer opportunities by March 31st and we need people like YOU. People who can help us empower the kids of KCK for future success by sharing lessons on money management, preparing for a career, and how business ownership works. You would be such an inspiration to the students! I promise the time commitment is minimal but the impact is significant. We are seeking volunteers to serve as “JA teachers” in classrooms across the community. Would you be willing to help us deliver our promise to these kids? Without volunteers, we will be disappointing over 800 kids in KCK.
Here are the details:
- You pick the dates & times that work for your schedule to volunteer
- Select a classroom that is convenient for you
- We provide the training & support
- Present the JA lessons (all prepared for you) to the students
- Time commitment is 5-7 hours total
- Sign up by March 31st
- Have fun – The kids are waiting anxiously for you!
Can’t volunteer? Please share with others in your office and community.
Thanks so much,
To volunteer your time or request additional information, call (816) 561-3558x18.